A new study released by financial technology consultancy Aite Group entitled Multi-asset portfolio systems: The buy side's new pied piper cites growing buy-side activity in the $415 trillion over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives market as a key driver shaping managers' demands for greater multi-asset functionality from their portfolio management systems.
In turn, third-party providers traditionally dominant in the buy-side portfolio management market face new competition from both independent an
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank