According to a recent report published by Financial Insights and sponsored by Bank of America, Best Practices in Equity Options Trading, the volume of electronically traded equity options contracts is set to grow appreciably over the next few years.
The volume of equity options contracts traded in the US doubled between 2001 and 2005 (781.2 million contracts to 1.5 billion contracts), although surprisingly, equity derivatives still only accounted for approximately 10% of respondents' investme
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers