LONDON – Multi-asset trading systems have, over the course of the last 12 months, entered the buy-side spotlight as hedge funds and traditional asset managers look to new asset classes in search of alpha. Nowhere is this more apparent than with the increasing number of long-only asset managers on both sides of the Atlantic either launching in-house hedge funds or simply extending their long-only strategies to include additional financial products.
It is all well and good for buy-side firms to
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent