Founded in 1998 in New York, HFH Group has amassed $1.84 billion in assets focusing on mortgage- and asset-backed securities, and has a staff of 32 full-time employees. The firm manages private investment vehicles, separately managed accounts, and collateralised debt obligations.
Daniel Leyden, managing director and chief financial officer at HFH, joined the firm in 2004 after a 19-year career working on MBS, ABS, and other asset classes at UBS and PaineWebber.
He explains that HFH has taken a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership