SAN DIEGO--"For investment managers, T+1 really means T+0," warns Daniel Stroot, CTO at Nicholas Applegate Capital Management (NACM). That is why he is planning to make it easy for NACM to move to T+0 once it reaches T+1. He is also considering using ASPs to a greater extent for certain functions.
In order for asset managers to settle in one day, Stroot says, "We have to have all our trading information allocated, confirmed and communicated on trade date." For instance, the data generated
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground