Intervest Financial Services Inc., a startup agency broker has introduced an electronic trading network for corporate bonds. The system, known as CrossCom, is aimed at institutions and broker/dealers seeking to trade in corporates.
While Intervest will stick to corporates to begin with, vice president Alan Rudolph doesn't rule out the possibility of introducing Treasury securities to the system in the future.
The system will provide an alternative mechanism to such systems as the New York
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground