Inmark Development Corp. is readying a real-time version of its "Market Maker" IBM-PC charting and analysis software. The release, to tun under Microsoft Windows, will be the first graphics package offered by Quotron Systems. Inc. for its Q1000 system.
Market Maker has been sold since1986 for historical charting using the Warner Computer and Hale databases. The Q1000 version called "Quotchart" -- will operate intra-day only, while a second real-time version using Track Data Corp.'s feed wil
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won