As users and regulators pressure vendors to guarantee full resiliency, French data and trading systems vendor GL Trade is moving one of its London points of connectivity to ensure business continuity in the event of a disaster.
The vendor's primary and backup centers are in London: one at a GL-leased site on Cannon Street in the heart of the financial district (though not within GL's main office on the same street), and the other just outside the City on Hanbury Street in LondonEast End, whic
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech