Bridge Information Systems Inc. has introduced Solo Lan, a regional server-based distribution service that delivers the vendor's real-time equities data and analytics service to firms with fewer than five users. The system will also be aimed at supporting firms whose users are not linked by local area network.
Solo Lan was initially designed as a way of delivering Bridge's real-time pricing service to remote sites for demonstrations or trade shows. The delivery system is capable of carrying a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming