NEW YORK--Dow Jones & Co. will deliver some of its content using an XML-based website service from Wavo Corp., enabling clients to integrate information into their websites, portals and corporate extranets.
Dow Jones & Co. will use Phoenix-based Wavo Corp.’s Mediaxpress service to deliver content from Dow Jones Business News, Barron’s and The Wall Street Journal over the Internet.
Jessica Perry, vice president of business development for Dow Jones Interactive Publishing, says, "The markets w
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming