Awareness of the link between stock price movement and public sentiment expressed on social media is growing among financial services firms operating in the UK, but technology concerns around storing and processing the high volumes of social media content are preventing widespread use of the data, according to a survey of financial professionals conducted by London-based network provider Colt.
According to the research, 63 percent of the 360 brokers, heads of trading desks, hedge funds and propr
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit