The Sydney-based company, which presented its MetaConnect switch at the STAC (Securities Technology Analysis Center) Summit in London, was founded in May by Charles Thomas, David Snowdon and Scott Newham. All were former principals of Zeptonics, a startup technology provider that shut down earlier this year after an Australian Federal Court ruled against Matthew Hurd, one of Zeptonics' original founders, in an infringement case brought by high-frequency trading firm, Zomojo, regarding his use of
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act