UK-based co-location center provider London Data Exchange is to use Perseus Telecom's QuanTA low-latency Transatlantic fiber network to provide connectivity between its London-based facilities and New York, as well as to NYSE Euronext's datacenter in Basildon, Essex, and to Frankfurt, allowing the vendor to provide clients with access to more than 50 markets.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act