SuperFeed is now available in Equinix's NY2 and LD5 facilities, and clients can either cross-connect directly to the SuperFeed ticker plants for the lowest latency, or connect via vendor partner such as TMX Atrium, BT Radianz, 7Ticks, Options and NYSE's SFTI network.
At the beginning of this year, SR Labs started a program to relocate SuperFeed─essentially a hosted Wombat ticker plant─and to decommission its use of the NYSE datacenters in favour of Equinix's NY2 facility in Secaucus and Equinix
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers