The route, the vendor’s first linking London to Istanbul, will appeal to firms using quantitative, high-speed trading strategies. They will have access to real-time market data, ultra-low latency order routing, co-location and proximity hosting services, as well as pre-installed cross-connects with major brokers and liquidity providers.
As a result of the proximity of Avelacom’s PoPs to trading venues at both ends, as well as optimized and shortened route distance via Frankfurt, the vendor can
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit