A consortium of weighty buy- and sell-side firms have joined forces under the Plato Partnership banner, focused on improving the market model for block equities trading, lowering data and trading costs, and feeding data back to the regulators for market analysis, aiming to be live during the first half of 2016.
"We came together as a group in November 2014 with a high level of intent to explore the opportunity in a broad sense, with the concepts that it would include the Market Structure Innovat
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy