A consortium of weighty buy- and sell-side firms have joined forces under the Plato Partnership banner, focused on improving the market model for block equities trading, lowering data and trading costs, and feeding data back to the regulators for market analysis, aiming to be live during the first half of 2016.
"We came together as a group in November 2014 with a high level of intent to explore the opportunity in a broad sense, with the concepts that it would include the Market Structure Innovat
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse