Danielle Mensah, head of cash markets and deputy head of markets and global sales at Euronext, explains why the exchange decided to create a second dark pool – the first being its London-based “SmartPool” – and sheds light on the functionality designed to resolve major issues facing buy-side firms.
The new pool will feature European securities, from small caps to blue chips, and features a new way of bringing together the sell side and the buy side.
Waters: Why did Euronext decide to create t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech