With the recent release of a so-called Branch Gateway Server (BGS), Reuters appears to have put the final nail in the coffin of its long-eroding policy prohibiting data redistribution by customers.
The BGS product -- a server associated with Reuters' Triarch 2000 digital data distribution system -- is designed to facilitate redistribution of data and applications over wide area networks to users' branch offices. Its release puts Reuters in the position not merely of being willing to negotiate
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II