These priorities, highlighted by a quartet of technology and operations executives at Waters USA this month, are initially a matter of top-down "project portfolio planning and alignment," as Lord Abbett chief information officer Michael Radziemski put it. Essentially, firms need to get the numbers right first.
Referencing his firm's key investments in enterprise data management (EDM), Nomura chief operating officer Chris Vickery added, "there's no shortage of places to continue investment; the c
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy