Smith, a serial financial services entrepreneur, began his latest venture with Mathmoney f(x), a service which was initially launched to provide blockchain-based settlement for crypto-versus-fiat currency spot trading.
In 2013, though, it became obvious that the real opportunity was in solving age-old problems in traditional markets, at which point Counterparty — a Bitcoin 2.0 walleting project — was then brought into the fold, and Symbiont was born.
Two short years later, the firm announced new
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix