Before assuming the reigns at NetOTC, Roger Liddell served on the board of LCH.Clearnet from 2005, and was group CEO for five years until 2011. Prior to that, he was a director of Euroclear from 2000 to 2005, and managing director and head of global operations at Goldman Sachs from 1993 to 2000.
"Having spent more than fifteen years in the clearing and post-trade world, I believe that there has never been a more exciting time for the industry, particularly given the G20 appetite for regulatory r
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit