Financial network provider BT Radianz will introduce its Proximity offering into Asian markets in the second half of this year, in order to offer low-latency market data connectivity to Asian exchanges and respond to increased hedge fund activity in the Far East.
Chris Church, executive vice president of strategic business development at BT Radianz, says the Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore exchanges are the vendor's main priority, after which it will target markets such as Korea and Taiwan.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit