The Bank of Korea will restrict the parties that can view certain real-time currency data in order to curb currency speculation, say officials.
From Feb. 1, the Seoul Foreign Exchange Market Committee will limit the distribution of real-time currency data of USD/KRW spot to trading institutions, says a spokesperson at SMBS, a brokering company for the FX market and Korean won money market that also oversees general affairs on the Seoul Foreign Exchange Market Committee.
The trading instituti
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership