"Recoveries" proved to be a theme for Reuters during a year of mixed fortunes, which included the continuation of the company's financial recovery, tempered by service interruptions that highlighted the ability for the vendor to recover from outages as a key concern for clients.
As a barometer of the market data industry, Reuters' continuing financial performance, building on its 2005 turnaround, should provide seasonal cheer to clients and rivals alike.
The first half of this year saw Reuters
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank