Three founders of Multex, the research distributor bought by Reuters in 2003, have launched a new service that filters content and allows customers to share information about it.
Isaak Karaev, who was Multex's chairman and CEO, founded Instant Information in 2004 with two other Multex executives. Now about a dozen hedge funds as well as Standard & Poor's are piloting its first product, TouchPoint.
TouchPoint is similar to Multex, Karaev says, in the sense that it provides an aggregated view o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II