Standard & Poor's Comstock has usurped ADP and signed a three-year deal to supply quotes and other information to Teledata Börsen-Informations (TBI), a Frankfurt-based information services organization that provides prices to banks and institutions in Germany.
Ulrich Kühn, managing director of TBI says: "We had Quotron's Q1000 service when we began, but over time the service has become too expensive." ADP took over Quotron International in 1993. ADP officials didn't return calls seeking comme
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership