Telerate will reveal this week a major deal with HSBC to provide data, technology and services to the bank's private client and retail businesses. The news comes amid news that Reuters in is talks to buy Telerate (IMD, May 31).
In what Telerate officials are describing as a vindication of its technology products, the vendor is supplying a hosted data distribution infrastructure to provide market data from users' chosen equity exchanges, analytic tools for comparing stocks, and some capital ma
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit