One-year-old North American Quotations, Inc. has rounded out its fledgling effort to become a force in market data and analytics with the recent acquisition of U.S. securities software service, TrendSetter, from Automated Data Processing Inc. The company had already bought the Canadian marketing rights to Oster Communications Corp.'s FutureSource services from ADP last summer.
TrendSetter, which can be marketed both in American and Canada. will be upgraded for distribution in the first quarte
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act