Reuters and Swiss market data software vendor Deram are claiming that a product tie-up between the two is gaining traction against rival Telekurs in its home market of Switzerland.
Reuters and Deram are offering Reuters DataScope back-office data via Deram’s ProFile data platform, which matches prices with reference data and acts as a central depository for back-office data. The Deram platform takes the feeds from DataScope Equity and DataScope Fixed Income and re-formats them to resemble the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act