NEW YORK and LONDON--Reuters’ and Bridge’s integration project teams are in detailed discussions regarding the anticipated merger of the two companies, says Alex Hungate, chief marketing officer and president of Focus Group Accounts for Reuters.
Hungate says most of the integration should be completed within two years of the acquisition’s close.
Once the acquisition has closed, Reuters will form joint account teams that will spend three weeks meeting with Bridge customers in the US. Hungate
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit