New York and Zurich--Standard & Poor’s and Telekurs have extended their agreement to "share data, market and sell each other’s services and develop new products and services," according to Telekurs and S&P. Standard & Poor’s also introduced its European Evaluations Product, which leverages the alliance.
The agreement is an extension of a global data sharing alliance that was formed in 1999 (IMD, Feb. 1, 1999). The current partnership, which extends through 2009, is "structured to create a br
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech