Two big discount brokers -- Charles Schwab & Co. and Quick & Reilly Inc. -- are offering new fundamental data services to help customers learn about companies before investing in them. The services use a variety of delivery media including phone, fax and mail.
Charles Schwab has set the end of summer for the full rollout of its fundamental information service. The service, which has taken two years to plan and develop, is dubbed internally Second Opinion. Quick & Reilly offers a similar servi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit