Moneyline Telerate plans to ask for an expedited review by the court following Reuters’ suit over $18 million in unpaid bills, Inside Market Data has learned.
In the suit--news of which IMD broke on Wednesday, Sept. 24--Reuters alleges that Moneyline owes it more than $18 million, including interest, for the use of its St. Louis ticker plant and associated services. As a result, it has warned Moneyline that it will shut down its use of the ticker plant and related services on Dec. 19, 2003,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit