SunGard Data Management Solutions plans to integrate the content and functionality from its Tradeline and Fame acquisitions into a common platform, officials said at last week's SIA show.
SunGard DMS will begin to connect the PowerData delivery solutions on the front end with the Fame infrastructure and content on the back end later this year. "Fame will get a more graphical front end and Tradeline will get more historical data," says John Hyde, group CEO of SunGard Online Investment Systems.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp