The six member firms of EJV Partners L.P. have been asked to pump an additional $7 million each into the partnership's coffers -- and it appears likely the firms will comply. According to sources closely involved with the EJV, the partners this spring were asked to kick in an initial $1 million each immediately, with the remainder to follow by year end.
The move comes as development and marketing proceed apace on the partnership's UniVu suite of fixed-income pricing and analytics. The EJV has
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit