PENNINGTON, NJ--A group of former Dow Jones & Co. executives led by William Dunn, a one-time pretender to the Dow Jones throne, have formed an online news company called Vertinews.com.
Vertinews.com plans to offer real-time newswires in certain specialized vertical market segments, aimed at both the investment professional and the business professional.
Vertinews.com will look to distribute its service through a number of channels, including the major market data vendors, as well as its websi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act