ADP is scaling back its international operations, closing a number of offices in the Asia Pacific region and reducing its European operations.
The moves come three years after ADP entered the international arena through the purchase of Quotron International (IMD, Jan. 18, 1993). But despite introducing a range of new products integrating its services with Quotron's, ADP has never made a great impact outside North America.
The developments follow the recent departures of Ralph Koehrer, presiden
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership