LONDON--Despite widespread media speculation about an imminent and major management restructuring at Reuters, chief executive Peter Job last week indicated that a recent internal memo was misconstrued and that no such reorganization is pending.
The Job Memo has become almost infamous in the media circus, with much made by the press of the "self-contained" fiefdoms referred to in Job's internal document. This was widely interpreted as a desire to abolish the regional management structure of th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act