American Banker-Bond Buyer's purchase of Finsoft Inc., a Houston, Texas-based software firm, will fill a gap in the International Thomson Organization subsidiary's coverage of the mortgage-backed securities market. Finsoft will be merged with recently acquired Almont Analytical to offer value-added services that AB-BB says will complement the existing product range of its asset-backed securities division.
Almont and Finsoft provide analysis software for securities issued by the Government Nat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II