UK data vendor Knowledge Technology Solutions will complete the line-up of European exchange data on its MarketTerminal international data product by the end of this month, and will next month introduce technology changes to provide better Excel interfacing capabilities.
Since May, KTS has added data from the main Scandinavian exchanges—Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen and Helsinki—in response to client demand. This month KTS also added data from the Madrid and Milan exchanges, with data from the
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming