UK-based data vendor Tenfore has signed a deal to distribute corporate actions data through Plus Markets, a new London equity market service, it will announce today, Monday, Dec. 12.
Nemone Wynn Evan, director of business development at Plus Markets, confirms the deal and says Plus Markets will use the data to supplement its own content. She says the deal is exclusive with Tenfore.
Several other firms have already signed up to take reference data from Tenfore, but Tenfore CEO Gordon Bloor would o
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit