Dow Jones & Co.'s revenue report for the second quarter confirms analysts' earlier predictions that the strong, double-digit growth rates Dow Jones Telerate enjoyed in 1994 were destined to fall off. For the second three-month period in a row, the vendor's financial information services segment has shown a slower growth rate than in the quarter immediately preceding.
As Telerate's revenue growth rate reached a high of nearly 17 percent in the fourth quarter of 1994 (IMD, Feb. 13), analysts co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act