Fixed-income data vendor GovPX is readying a slew of new products for next year that will expand its "PX" brand across new asset classes. The plan involves drawing on data from interdealer broker Icap, which bought GovPX at the start of this year (IMD, Jan. 17).
GovPX plans to introduce products for European swap data, skew data and mark-to-market pricing, as well as trade volume and money flow information, many of which will be on show at the Bond Market Association fixed income summit in Ne
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech