1 Year Ago
Credit Suisse First Boston and Concert, the joint venture between BT and AT&T, partnered to deliver CSFB’s research and information services to institutional clients using wireless application protocol technology. CSFB planned to offer its customers access to financial services, research, real-time market data and trading across its product line over wireless devices.
Five Years Ago
Equity quote vendor PC Quote signed a letter of intent to acquire Moneyline Corp. for 350,000 shares o
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers