HONG KONG--Following a three-day Asian sales conference in Macau earlier this month, Bridge Asia executives are now focusing on migrating all customers in the Asia/Pacific market from Telerate to Bridge technology.
The main theme of the sales conference was to "gear up" the sales force for the conversion of Bridge's various productlines to one technology, says Peter Coker, managing director for Bridge in Asia/Pacific.
The conference was attended by approximately 185 Bridge staff members--160
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership