Knight-Ridder Financial/America's sales department staff exodus continues, with the departures within the last three weeks of two senior sales representatives who worked in the vendor's core commodities market. Meanwhile, Knight-Ridder Inc. is now contending with unhappy staff on more than one front; the vendor's newly installed N.Y. news bureau chief, Paul Lowe, has asked all 15 of his editorial supervisors to reapply for their jobs. However, there has also been good news: K-R's Business In
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act