Reuters is planning to launch a last-trade foreign exchange price feed early next year, to be accessible from entitled Reuter Terminals. The service, to be called Dealt Rate Ticker (DRT), will consolidate the rates at which trades are executed on Reuters' Dealing 2000-1 conversational -- and possibly later its 2000-2 order-matching -- forex trading systems.
Although real-time indicative foreign exchange rates have been available from Reuters, Telerate and other data vendors for some time, th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse