Craig-Hallum Inc., a Minneapolis-based brokerage, is migrating its quote terminal population to Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s FS Partner Advanced Function from its old ADP FS One. The firm expects the upgrade to downgrade its monthly bill to ADP by between 10 and 15 percent.
Craig-Hallum plans to install FS Partner AF at 110 primarily retail-broker positions at three sites: its Minneapolis headquarters, and branch offices in the Minnesota cities of Edina and Wayzata. Craig-Hallum expects t
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership