Moscow Narodny Bank in London plans to update its combination of trade capture and reporting software from Gissing Software and Fingertip Developments, respectively, to meet new reporting standards from the International Capital Market Association. The new standards may force banks to update the systems by which they contribute details of trades to ICMA's TRAX trade matching service.
Moscow Narodny has used software from the two vendors since 2002 to collect details of fixed income trades exe
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech