LONDON--In addition to the speculation surrounding Parcell’s departure from Reuters last week (see related story, this issue), rumours about a possible floatation of its Greenhouse Fund or Instinet subsidiary, or a possible takeover of the company, all contributed to increased attention on Reuters share price last week.
Reuters’ share price increased last week but this increase comes amongst uncertain times for Reuters. John Parcell, chief executive of Reuters Information, has announced that
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse